The People in the Bartoszek Engineering Network
Bartoszek Engineering is built up from an affiliation of independent, competent professionals. Every individual or company listed brings to Bartoszek Engineering a complementary set of skills and resources to be able to accomplish a wide range of sizes of jobs. Together we cover the whole range of expertise needed to complete a typical project:
Bartoszek Engineering is always willing to talk to competent professionals to explore business relationship possiblities.
- Conceptual Design, including Rendering of Solid Models
- Cost Estimation
- Project Management
- Engineering Analysis
- CAD Drafting and Solid Modelling
- Vendor Selection and Procurement Support
- Manufacturing Support
- Assembly Support
- Design Documentation
- Maintenance Documentation
- Larry Bartoszek, P.E., Bartoszek Engineering
- Some Projects Larry Bartoszek worked on while employed at Fermilab
- Chris Daurer, Hardline Ingenuity
- Cary Kendziora's resume
- Cary Kendziora's web site
- Ron Laszewski, Ph.D.
- Rick Luther, P.E.
- Michael McCain, P.E.
- Donald Mitchell, P.E.
- Maurice Moranjou, Ph.D., MJM Engineering Co.
- The Straits Co, Aurora, IL
- BE does all its reprographics at Vesco Reprographics in Montgomery, IL
- Tony Walker
- Robert Wands
- Wiley Zabel, P.E., Zabel Engineering
Return to top of page
Back to the Bartoszek Engineering Home Page